**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

106 Mil Ally Gold 1 LF 1 experienced player

I run an Ally that is Gold 1 for AW
AQ we run Map 8, 7, & 6 depending on the Battlegroup.

I am searching for a player that can or is willing to do map 8.

Battlegrounds we have averaged between 4-6 million score however this last season we score 11.4 million towards the Alliance milestones.

We do not have a min requirement as of now for Battlegrounds. That is currently in discussion.

AW we have a Stress Free approach meaning we do not harp on deaths as long as you as a player are willing to learn from a mistake to do better next time.

We expect AQ maps and AW maps to be completed 100% each and everytime. Now real life does come up and serious things can sometimes keep a player or players away at times if that happens then not finishing a map is understandable but if it is believed a map is not being finished because a player or players are being lazy they will be asked to fix it or leave the alliance. We do not tolerate laziness or coattails riding players.

We expect players to work as a team. Because Teamwork makes the goals we have for our alliance to become attainable.

We expect Line app for communication so if you don't use it or don't like to use it then this alliance is not for you.

We are an adult Ally so nobody under the age of 18 please.

We all work full time jobs or go to college or both so you must understand not each Alliance member will move as quickly or as slow as another and it's just learning that and respecting that.

I try my best to create a Chilled and Relaxed atmosphere for this alliance aspect of the game and welcome those looking for that here!

Hit me up on Line app my id is zbot34

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    The spot that was open has now been filled. Thank you to all who have reached out