Options

Question about Aegon ramp - never used him

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 819 ★★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Full disclaimer:Just under two years in the game and I have never touched Everest content. Never used Aegon. Always had plenty to do without getting into that content especially with the dating of rewards.

But that isn’t the case anymore. And sitting there at rank 1 sig 20 is Aegon with dust all over him. Can get him to rank 4 around sig 190 pretty easily and on good practice runs for me (in between the utter disasters - not a lot of forgiveness at rank1) I can get to around 60-80 on the meter before the rage timer kicks in. (I know that’s still a bunch of revives but I have it covered… at my skill level one never worries about overconfidence). I was trying the SP3 method but was doing much better just spamming SP1’s with Titania’s spacing.

So I was wondering when I feel like it’s time to get serious… does throwing on a skill 200% power boost help? Does it even work on necropolis? Just thinking of ways to increase the sp1 spam before quitting out. That doesn’t really help with SP1 directly… is there a better method?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    That boost might help, I’d throw on orange and green boosts if you have them. I don’t throw in any boosts until he’s fully ramped up as I want to get as much ramp during the Titania fight as possible.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    the boost actually won’t help at all since the power you get from it depends on the damage you deal with the special, with the health pool in the millions and the damage cap the most you’ll get is like maybe 1% power if that. definitely not worth it
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,327 ★★★★★
    The power back boost I think works based on percentage health lost. I am not sure if it will be very helpful in Everest content with large health pool.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,190 ★★★★★

That boost might help, I’d throw on orange and green boosts if you have them. I don’t throw in any boosts until he’s fully ramped up as I want to get as much ramp during the Titania fight as possible.

This ^^
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Ah, understood. Thanks - didn’t know that about the boost being tied to damage,