**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

units for banquet event

hey guys is 8k units enough for banquet event to achieve all the solo milestones ? last year it was 3k points for buying the ggc and 1k for opening so 4k total points so is 8-9k units be enough to achieve all solo milestones this time around

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 862 ★★★
    add 1 before 8 and it should be enough for most . July 4th max milestones was 36k btw , jessica iirc
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    Would you recommend to save Units for the Banquet Event, or use the Units in BlackFriday event?
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 398 ★★★★

Would you recommend to save Units for the Banquet Event, or use the Units in BlackFriday event?

Banquet is a lot more F2P friendly with all the free stuff in the milestones, you need to however spend at least 3k units. Cyber Weekend is more guaranteed value. It depends how much you have, and what you want.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    Aim to collect 30k
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 862 ★★★

Jack2634 said:

add 1 before 8 and it should be enough for most . July 4th max milestones was 36k btw , jessica iirc

What does 4th have anything to do with Banquet...
    sorry my bad hehe , i was probably drunk af while reading it , thought he said cyber . If it is banquets , the amount should be much lower
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 156
    thanks so much guys btw in cyber week i only intend to buy the blackpanthers chest bundle only if it has any r5 mats otherwise save for banquet