WOW SERIOUSELY KABAM WTH DO U CALL THIS

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Member Posts: 594 ★★★

Seriously kabam what do u call this the fight time run outs at 118 seconds how is he allowed to fight 13 more seconds beyond tye time limit kabam please check his account

Comments

• SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 698 ★★★
    Oh I see what you’re saying that should not be like that
    This is worse

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Prolly just a visual bug. Anyway, the only thing that will help is if you report the match in game. Nothing said in the forum will change a thing, and Kabam needs people to use their bug reporting system so they can triage and work the reports in an organized way.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    It happened to me too. At the end of the fight when game would communicate to the server the result, you get connection issues. Then game reconnects and syncs with the server. But more than 118 seconds have passed since fight start until the server receives the fight end results.
    There was no hacking involved
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

See when ever i post i get grilled by people but when ever other people do it nothing and aymynuts hope u feel good about yourself love getting attacked when all i do is try to get my optionon across

ahymynuts is just joking around. Demonzfyre is that guy
    I'm still waiting for you to cite cases where individuals have won against gaming companies to get their money back after getting banned.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

This is worse

You don't realize that if they score more points than you, you lose the round?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

Seriously kabam what do u call this the fight time run outs at 118 seconds how is he allowed to fight 13 more seconds beyond tye time limit kabam please check his account

It is probably a glitch with the server side timer but I would report the fight. I’ll try to see if someone can look at it specifically as well. But I suspect that both sides got the same two minutes to fight, and your opponent just had extra time recorded on his side due to a hiccough starting the fight on his side.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Yeah if you had 13 seconds more you would have certainly won..but for that you need to save your cheeks from getting clapped I suppose😂
    Git gud and don't spam.
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited November 2023

What do you call this?
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107
    It’s just a game my dude. If it makes you capslock mad you should probably stop playing
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    You'd have lost either way, but I do see your problem. It's my first time seeing this specific issue, and if the opponent was granted more time, it should've been flagged up or reported.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Are you farming points, or are this serious losses?
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Confirmed with the game team that this is a display bug; the other fight did not have any additional time added to it.

The additional time displayed like has erroneous info from loading screens looped into it, which is definitely odd.

They are looking deeper into systems (and other engineering things that go right over my head)

Idk if it helps Jax, but I noticed I get this visual bug much more frequently when I lose connection in a battlegrounds match or simply get kicked out (hopefully the team are also working on this.) It only happens about 1 in 20 or 30 matches but still is upsetting.

Samanun said:

This is worse

You don't realize that if they score more points than you, you lose the round?
    Yeah… it was just something laugh at, my way of 1 upping op