**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input issues

Since last update my Alliance and I have been experiencing in increase in input issues. Dexing, whiffs, 5 hit combos just ending on 3rd or 4th hit (leaving your champ just standing there), dashing in, etc. We all use multiple OS and devices so it cannot be limited to those.

"Controls are bad when the AI gets cornered and knocked down it won't let you dex out of the way and you get clipped. Happens in all game modes."

Anyone else have these?

Comments

• Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    This is the game now….just treat them as new nodes🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    One thing I've noticed is sporadically my hero will suddenly just stop playing for a literal second. Whether I swipe rapidly, spam tap, try to launch a special or relic, nothing works. Just for literally a second, second and a half, but that's enough to end a war fight or necropolis fight instantly. In single player content I've just started closing the app, and coming back 15 mins later because I'm not wasting a revive because the game wants to be unresponsive.
  • Options
    PeregrinusPeregrinus Posts: 44

Since last update my Alliance and I have been experiencing in increase in input issues. Dexing, whiffs, 5 hit combos just ending on 3rd or 4th hit (leaving your champ just standing there), dashing in, etc. We all use multiple OS and devices so it cannot be limited to those.

"Controls are bad when the AI gets cornered and knocked down it won't let you dex out of the way and you get clipped. Happens in all game modes."

Anyone else have these?

...5 hit combos just ending on 3rd or 4th hit (leaving your champ just standing there)... I registered this too.
  • Options
    BoliBoli Posts: 13
    I too have encountered problems while dexing, specials wont activate, and my champions don't block after 5 hit combo.