**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is there no Wolvy-X nor Jessica Jones?

I can’t seem to find a solo event or anything that includes WolvyX nor Jessica Jones. I’m hoping I’m just overlooking them somewhere?

It’s pretty much been a staple that one or the other has been offered for most big spending events.

I have been looking forward to that and saving up units ever since the July 4th offers I purchased… and with a few deals this event I should have finally had enough.

TBH I’m a little disappointed in the cash deals offered already; so, if there really is no way to get WolvyX nor Jessica Jones I’m going to be crushed. :-/ The last four months worth of grinding will all be for nothing -_-

Comments

• Options
    If you buy all the cash offers except the Reliquary you get a 6* trophy selector & a 7* launch selector
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Buy all cash offers and you can select which i s you want
  • Options
    Ekim_SaliveEkim_Salive Posts: 14
    I see a selector in that post now from Kabam Mike, but it has a picture of a Kang on it. Jones and Wolvy are in there too?

So, for July 4th we get all three of the champs in the solo event - by spending 3600 units… but now we only get one of them and are required to spend $800 even if we already have the units? O.o

Is the intent to discourage people from being able to make several smaller purchases over time and make it available only to the folks who can afford to whale out all at once?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,238 ★★★★★

I see a selector in that post now from Kabam Mike, but it has a picture of a Kang on it. Jones and Wolvy are in there too?

So, for July 4th we get all three of the champs in the solo event - by spending 3600 units… but now we only get one of them and are required to spend $800 even if we already have the units? O.o

Is the intent to discourage people from being able to make several smaller purchases over time and make it available only to the folks who can afford to whale out all at once?

Yes all of the trophy champs are there -- vision as well. IMP if you do not have her, get Jessica because she is amazing.