Options

Cyber weekend pulls

Post your best cyber weekend pulls here! I’ll go first.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I got cow first time from the free 6* nexus
  • Options
    xakhllxakhll Posts: 22
    Pulled 3 new 7s Korg, Cap Sam Wilson, and Warlock from my titan. Not super thrilled about the first two since my luck awakening 7 stars hasn't been great, but Warlock is a huge win for me.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 793 ★★★
    6* scorpion, torch, Medusa, caiw, tigra. All decent good champs n nothing bad to say
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    xakhll said:

Pulled 3 new 7s Korg, Cap Sam Wilson, and Warlock from my titan. Not super thrilled about the first two since my luck awakening 7 stars hasn't been great, but Warlock is a huge win for me.

Warlock is my favorite character and one of my favorite champs. Would love to see him in a Marvel movie. Congrats on that pull.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    Duped my 7 star photon. r3’ed my hulk.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★
    I should have taken a screenshot of the 7* Silk i pulled, but i was so excited when it rolled over Jabari Panther and onto Silk that I forgot lmao
  • Options
    xakhllxakhll Posts: 22

xakhll said:

Warlock is my favorite character and one of my favorite champs. Would love to see him in a Marvel movie. Congrats on that pull.
    Thank you! Yeah my tech class is super thin, plus I never pulled him as a 6*, so it was an exciting pull. I was sweating before it rolled over away from Spot
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 36
    No cyber for me. Offers weren't the best, so I bought the EQ completion offer. Necro here I come.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 948 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Haven’t bought anything but this was my free nexus.

Manthing is sick. Glad you pulled him
    Exactly. Instant r5.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 126

Get Archangel
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 948 ★★★★
    Mikes_mom said:

Get Archangel
    But what about that beautiful thing of a man??
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,416 ★★★★★

Mikes_mom said:

Get Archangel
    He's basically a basic.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★
    a frak load of dupes plus Claire Voyant and Sparky 6*s, Galan, Man-Thing, Sersi, Cable 5*s and Ant-Man (Future) 4* new Oh, and the free 4* Zemo.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

I got cow first time from the free 6* nexus

Same here
    I think we're twins
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Mikes_mom said:

Get Archangel
    He's basically a basic.
    He is sarcastic ig
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 825 ★★★
    Didn't spend....none of the deals wow'd me....a couple of 7 stars isn't worth it(I can't stomach duping wong or silver surfer again)....even the unit offers were mid
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    Didn't spend; but got to choose an old favourite from the free Nexus.

(I already have Mantis as a 7*, so it's not a completely insane choice...)
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Seeing the nexuses people pulled tells me 6* are still very relevant, them offers with 7* mostly in them might have not been soo appealing for everybody!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Got Silk from Titan, awakened my Gambit with the mutant 7* crystal (only have 1 mutant!). Tried two skill abyss nexuses and finally got Kate second try (first try I had all 10 champs and decided to awakened Blade). Got Mr F and Shang from the selectors. Would had like to have a second 7* mutant but it is what it is…
    Will probably need to get the 5k unit deal to rank 5 and ascend Kate which put my spend tally to 32k units.

Was a little sad that there were no 2022 selector as I am still missing many bangers like Hulkling, Titania and Shuri. Also wouldn’t mind an older selector as I also wanted Aa and Aegon.
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65
    Didn't buy the deals yet but from the free 6* nexus, I got AA first time and then from a regular 6* got rintrah first time.
    Think my luck is great today so will but the deals today only.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

I didn’t screencap, but I awakened my 7s Killmonger. That was cool. Also pulled Bishop and Shang-chi first time as 7s, so hopefully one day I’ll awaken them.

So jealous of the killmonger dupe. I got a 2-3 skill gem but am hesitant to bring an unawakened km up. ….
  • Options
    Finally duped my r2 Venom 7*, and did my first necro run. Pulled a 7* warlock (stoked) , awakened spider Gwen and duped Spider-Man again. Was hoping for hulk or Titania, but I can’t complain.
  • Options

From 10 paragon crystals 😬

Sweet baby Jesus……