**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Maestro rebalance??

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★

How the hell do you stop him on a node like right back at it? He's glancing and dealing energy damage by the time the protection comes back. 5r5 ascended. I'll take it like a man if you say lack of skill comes into play. I need some info if any of you guys have it. Node 38 tier 4 war.

Werewolf worked pretty well for me, it's definitely a hard fight but if you time his sp2 properly it can be done.
    You let him get two or three buffs and once you're one howl away from curse of lycanthropy you throw heavy to remove protection pause his neutronium and howl so you enter curse of lycanthropy, wait 6 seconds drop sp2 and keep hitting him while he melts. It's tricky but it's 100% doable.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 790 ★★★★
    Actually, there is something very important from the OP that I would also like to know.

Is Maestro consider as new champ and part of the rebalancing program?

I assume he is, but any confirmation would be good.

I'm asking not about buff, but more scary of ranking him up and then find out he get nerf.