**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What's happening with the AI ?

Hello, I usually don't like to complain and tend to take responsibility, but in this meta battleground, I've noticed a clear change in the AI's behavior and I wanted to know if other players are experiencing the same thing. I usually reach each meta as a Gladiator with around 300 points, which isn't huge but I believe it's decent. I'm still in Vibranium and I realize that the AI isn't launching specials—I spent an entire fight trying to bait Fury's SP2 only to end up getting hit by an SP3. Or when it's blocking for a few seconds and I decide to hit into its block, I get parried. There's definitely a noticeable change compared to the past.

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    Been happening for a long while but it has been worse lately, they walk at you menacingly, block, or back off for nearly the entire fight. But the second they hit a sp3 that sh is killswitch engaged.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 88
    Been a thing for a while now, thought they were working on a fix for it but I guess it will take longer than expected.