**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis Completion Team

No Aegon or Shuri for me, so I’m planning to do a Necro completion run this next month. If anyone has tips for what path I should take or team members I should switch out, I’d appreciate the advice!

6*r5A Kate Bishop
7*r2 America
7*r1 Wiccan
6*r1 Heimdall

Not sure who would be best for my fifth team member yet, so any recommendations would be helpful!

Comments

• Options
    xakhllxakhll Posts: 24
    Additionally, any help with Kate Bishop rotations would useful. I’ve seen a lot of threads and videos about getting solos with her, and I’ve been able to do good damage with her, but I can’t seem to get the right rotation down to max her damage. What’s the best trick arrow to start with? How are you keeping the AI in the corner?
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    I would highly recommend either herc or adam for guardian and OS. With kate you wanna sp1 spam and for some fights like titania and air walker do 2 tranquilize, 3 fragility, then 3 coldsnap to optimize damage.