Revives on 5.4.6

13Β»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like how people think pointing things out is the only way they know what's going on. Lol.
    People, they have the data.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Greekhit said:

Every time this comes up y’all act like Kabam has no data on these hot spots already.

Kabam has data, but bringing posts like this in the forums make these farming spots much more popular.
    As a result, after a short period of time Kabam data will show weirdly increased activity on those quests, and they will have to nerf revive drops on them, like they did at any other popular spot that was advertised by similar geniuses like OP.
    Not hard to predict it, unless someone is really that dumb to make a public post about it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    This is talked about it every alliance chat. Every line chat. Discord. Reddit. Facebook. YouTube. The forums are the least frequented place that people get information about the game from.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They already know about it.

Any secret farm spot you believe you have found, Kabam knows. They collect all the data.
    Also, Brian Grant has spent the past three nights (four?) farming revives at different spots and tweeted Kabam when he started. Karatemike was in the stream at one point, pretty sure Nah or DLL also dropped by one of them. They know. This is not a secret.

These spots don't get nerfed because we tell Kabam. They get nerfed when the data Kabam collects suggests the masses abuse them and it's not equitable to the energy cost/etc.

Pretty sure Kabam themselves have said there will always be revive farms in the game somewhere and not just the Apothecary.

If the Apothecary was increased though, that would be nice.
    Personally, I would love it if Kabam somehow tied item spawn to our progression. Cavaliers and above aren't really getting a use out of a lvl 1 potion spawning anywhere. But I'm not holding my breath for that change.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We as a community need to start gatekeeping revive farm spots
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,220 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Any secret farm spot you believe you have found, Kabam knows. They collect all the data.
    Also, Brian Grant has spent the past three nights (four?) farming revives at different spots and tweeted Kabam when he started. Karatemike was in the stream at one point, pretty sure Nah or DLL also dropped by one of them. They know. This is not a secret.

These spots don't get nerfed because we tell Kabam. They get nerfed when the data Kabam collects suggests the masses abuse them and it's not equitable to the energy cost/etc.

Pretty sure Kabam themselves have said there will always be revive farms in the game somewhere and not just the Apothecary.

Personally, I would love it if Kabam somehow tied item spawn to our progression. Cavaliers and above aren't really getting a use out of a lvl 1 potion spawning anywhere. But I'm not holding my breath for that change.

If Kabam makes us get more level 2 revives i'd lose my mind. It would just mean even more go to waste in the overflow. I'm happy we get level 1 revives still because at least we can hold 25 extra revives before ones expire
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Member Posts: 91 β˜…
    I don’t think you can autofight this spot, unlike the previous spot that got nerfed.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,220 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GoldenDad said:

I don’t think you can autofight this spot, unlike the previous spot that got nerfed.

*whistles nonchalantly*
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 β˜…β˜…β˜…

If Brian has publicly put it out there then everyone and their dog knows, but if it makes the community feel better, feel free to blame it on me if Kabam nerfs the spots πŸ˜‰