**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

whats the best necropolis completition path ?

so the majority is saying titania but there is also those saying mr fantastic and red goblin . i will use 6* rank 5 ascended aegon heimdall proxima jyggs and doom . whats the best path in your opinion ?

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    If you're using Aegon for the majority, it's probably titania, you can do the Mr fantastic path in very little revives but you need shuri and Wong, along with Aegon, Zemo or nick.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    For aegon team you are best off doing red goblin or titania path. Both are fairly okay paths, but the general consensus is that the path 5 (red goblin) trap nodes are more difficult so I would opt for path 1 (titania) first. You absolutely should not do path 2 (Mr F) with that team as attuma and namor will be very annoying without a shuri.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Also there is no point bringing doom for that path as aegon can do all the fights he can do anyway, so you're probably better off bringing NF or Odin synergy, unless you really struggle with airwalker and nova I guess.