Suicides mastery on defenders in BG

TeiTei Member Posts: 56
Are the defenders in bg with suicides mastery “without” suicides mastery when fighting them?
I mean double edge, recoil and liquid courage

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    No they have those masteries even on defense
  • TeiTei Member Posts: 56

No they have those masteries even on defense

Ah…. And can I know why sometimes “they” have masteries and sometimes no?
    Because this happened to me many times in bg. Maby it’s a new rule from Kabam and Kabam is silent about this
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    If the opponent you are facing is running suicides at the time of the BG match than their defender will have suicides as welll. If they took it off and you play them again, their defenders won't have suicides. Depends if the opponent isrunning suicides at the time of the BG match.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

If the opponent you are facing is running suicides at the time of the BG match than their defender will have suicides as welll. If they took it off and you play them again, their defenders won't have suicides. Depends if the opponent isrunning suicides at the time of the BG match.

Not completely true, because if the mastery presets

I can confirm that my opponent did not change the masteries because the reating was the same ( I had a duel after the bg match ) And personally from my point of view it would be quite a nuisance to change masteries every single time.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 351 ★★★
    Tei said:

I can confirm that my opponent did not change the masteries because the reating was the same ( I had a duel after the bg match ) And personally from my point of view it would be quite a nuisance to change masteries every single time.
    You can pay for a second deck in Battlegrounds, so you can rotate between suicides and not having them with the exact same roster. Probably what your opponent did.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

You can pay for a second deck in Battlegrounds, so you can rotate between suicides and not having them with the exact same roster. Probably what your opponent did.

How to have a second deck?
    Thanks
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

How to have a second deck?
    Thanks
    Enter Battlegrounds tab, then head to your deck building screen and there you can buy a second deck for 1k units.

Tei said:

Probably, but I remeber the reating, I think that my opponent was running with suicides.