**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Crystal??

Not sure what happened here, I opened 10 crystals (spun 3, popped 7), but it looks like I only got 9 champs. Am I missing something? Wanted to check here before submitting a ticket.

Comments

• Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Am I missing something @Kabam Miike ? Or should I submit a ticket?
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    That’s so weird. Did you convert some before you opened the rest and then it showed as one again as you already converted the 3? Super weird. They won’t do anything here you have to send a ticket. So myas we’ll do that now to fix it as forums won’t fix this
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Maybe because you converted the three it then resets and when you pulled another iron man it then said 1 new instead of two.inventor converted the second time that screenshot will show you if you pulled iron man twice in those two crystals instead of just once. But because you converted the 3 crystals before you popped the other 7 it rest it to show one. After you convert the other 7 in this screenshot it will then show you pulled 2 iron man’s not one. You can’t judge it until you’ve converted all of them or it will be confusing
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Thanks, I submitted a ticket so I'll what they say.