**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Modder

KorsoKorso Posts: 21
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

Is this even possible? I mean even with an ascended scorp it can't be that easy to get this so fast.

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Seems suspicious, but either way, blur out their name if you’re gonna post about them on the forums. Best thing you can do is submit a ticket to report them.
    Edit: what rank is that absorbing man and what rank is maw? With correct timing and a rank advantage he could possibly launch a big sp2 to kill
  • Options

Seems suspicious, but either way, blur out their name if you’re gonna post about them on the forums. Best thing you can do is submit a ticket to report them.
    Edit: what rank is that absorbing man and what rank is maw? With correct timing and a rank advantage he could possibly launch a big sp2 to kill

My maw is rank 2 7star 5star ghost rider relic r 4 duped Equiped
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Less gooooooooooo
    Team Maw forever
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,655 ★★★

• Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171

Dude like i told you ingame i am legit

The pic is no longer here as kabam took it down. Was it actually you? If so that’s hilarious you’d see this so fast
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Chiicc said:

Dude like i told you ingame i am legit

The pic is no longer here as kabam took it down. Was it actually you? If so that’s hilarious you’d see this so fast
    I think OP took it down since it shows and edit 8 minutes after his post and right after I made mine. Unfortunately I don’t remember the name of the guy shown there but iirc the match was a maw taking down an absorbing man in 36s with full health.
  • Options
    Alpha129Alpha129 Posts: 25
    Barati is in my alliance. Has been for a while. He’s legit lol.