**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I the only one who this this Champ is trash

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
Am I the only one who think He still lacks Damage?

Yes, he was Overhauled, But is still not that strong...He has some Utility, But Not good enough

Comments

• Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I don't think he is trash but I think he needs to be duped, I have him as 7* unduped and barely use him
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    His sp2 hits pretty hard and he inflicts a ton of taunt debuffs, which is helpful against the special holding AI
  • Options
    His Damage is not upto the mark
    I saw some Videos of him in AW, But he is Bzoosted with every possible Boosts
  • Options
    It would have been nice if they added a Attack Increase of XXX.XX per Debuff applied
    That would really Boost his Attack Power
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    I really dislike that you have to dupe him in order to be able to stack his debuffs to a useful amount, but damage-wise I've been pretty impressed with some of the stuff I've seen on Youtube. I only have an unduped Spidey so I haven't used him outside of the Arena, but I'll definitely give him a go whenever I do end up duping him and he actually becomes useful.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★

Am I the only one who think He still lacks Damage?

Yes, he was Overhauled, But is still not that strong...He has some Utility, But Not good enough

He is decent. But there are other amazing science champion. So I think he lacks in comparison of other science champions.