1 and done . New Featured 6* crystal !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

This is who i wanted and got her from tje very 1st crystal . She is going up and high sig soon . I am already done with this featured now .

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    Lucky you, I've opened 11 and just got one feature who was Morbius and I already have him as 7* so total lost
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

This is who i wanted and got her from tje very 1st crystal . She is going up and high sig soon . I am already done with this featured now .

Yooooo congrats!! I've been chasing her since 4th of July deals 😂 I finally got her today!!!
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Member Posts: 86
    I pulled stryfe as a 7*....had him as a 6* forever. Opened 7 of the new feature. 4 of them stryfe! Cool! Have to open 30 more before i end up maybe getting photon.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    I pulled gladiator 3 times :(

Want Vox and Photon. Dont like any of the others
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

Imma hit the disagree button cuz I haven't got any hugs nor love from my parents when I was a kid

Jk heres one Agree

Damn !! I thought Psycho Man at r5 is good enough to get all the love .
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Member Posts: 124
    So, is photon top tier? Does she need high sigs?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

Top tier defender for sure , not sure about attacker ..She needs high sig but for BGs it really doesn't matter.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,318 ★★★★★

She is good defender cuz basically her specials are unblockable and you cannot dex them (dexterity is disabled against her specials) and high sig photon reduces block prof to near zero so champs who can block unblockable specials (like sinister) still takes a lot of damage + immune to power steal.
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Member Posts: 124
    I see... Thx a lot guys
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    This might be the worst featured crystal we’ve had
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,881 ★★★★★
    It's not a great crystal. It's not a terrible crystal either, but there are a lot of champs in there that will feel like a loss, for the extra 5000 shards.

Thankfully it only took me five crystals to nab Photon!

I picked up a Werewolf on the way, so I think I'll stop there and start saving again.