Falcon Bug or Morbius on Hazard shift node AW Bug?

RecovRecov Member Posts: 19

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
My ally member this past war was using a 7* unawakened Falcon on path 9 of AW Hazard shift shock/bleed challenger map. When he got to an unawakened 7* R2 Morbius on node 36 Falcon’s lock-on seems to fail against him and we’re not sure if this is a bug or not? Above in the screenshot from his fight he showed he did a couple hits while lock-on is in and he got a couple stacks of shock (passive) on him. I have a video I can share as well, but can’t seem to add in post.

Let me know if there’s a way I can get the video to you guys. We both looked at the abilities of both champs and node and we don’t see anything that says Morbius’s prevents ability accuracy other than his fervor buff can be reduced but will be replaced with a passive version of it. If this is a bug, we’re not sure on which side is bugged is it Falcon or is it Morbius on Hazard shift. Appreciate if anyone can clear this up for us or flag it to the game team as a big to be fixed.

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Fervor increases the ability accuracy of outgoing damaging effects
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Yup! Pretty sure it's the fervor

It increases Damaging debuff ability accuracy by 100%, so with Falcon decreasing it by 100% it basically puts it at the value Hazard Shift is usually at