**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How important is stark enhanced spidey sig level for lol

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Title says it, planning a lol easy run once I get my 5* sparky to r4, I have 80 generic stones, he's only about level 15, here's the kicker, once I get t2as from that I will also r4 my magik, she's already level 56, any advice on how much his sig level changes appreciated thanks,
so it increases crit rating only when above 50% health and block proficiency when under.
How much difference does a higher level make and is that all it does?

Comments

• Options
    The way I'm reading it, people say you only revive a little above 50% and I wouldn't think the block damage is a big factor, I'm not really planning on blocking too much
  • Options
    Anybody?
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Lagacy69 completed lol all paths with unduped stark spider and minimum expense so sig level is not important
  • Options
    Id bring spidey to about sig 60 and the rest on magik she need more sig stones to be more affective
  • Options
    My friend has an r4 unduped and he can take 3/4 off rulk and that's without suicides or boosts, sounds like it only really matters when I'm above 50% so not sure that all the extra potions to go much above 50% will be worth the extra damage in the long run