Will this team get me through necropolis??

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
I'm planning to ascend aegon before I go into it, but will this team be enough to get me through necro with like a limit of 100 revs?

Juggs for last 1%, prox for synergy, heimdall for extra chance and NF for 20% attack, any tips or suggestions would be appreciated aswell.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    You should be able to do an initial clear. Though i would drop proxima for a secondary attacker like shuri
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

You should be able to do an initial clear. Though i would drop proxima for a secondary attacker like shuri

Yeah I'm on focusing an initial clear atm, depending how it goes will depend if I go for a full exploration, i do have Kate B at R4 so was maybe thinking to bring her As back up but didn't know where to fit her in
    edited November 2023

ahmynuts said:

Yeah I'm on focusing an initial clear atm, depending how it goes will depend if I go for a full exploration, i do have Kate B at R4 so was maybe thinking to bring her As back up but didn't know where to fit her in
    It's not bad to bring proxima though. I just have a hard time justifying the slot for her because she is just dead weight after aegon hits 999 which should be on the first fight.

If this is just for one path, I’d say you’re more than prepared enough.

Yeah only doing initial clear before January 15th for extra rewards, will wait till I rank up a few more options before I do full exploration, will eventually r5 Kate B and hopefully pull 7* shuri in the near future
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

It's not bad to bring proxima though. I just have a hard time justifying the slot for her because she is just dead weight after aegon hits 999 which should be on the first fight.
    It's to make the initial rank up easier and the fury synergy seems like it could be quite handy for damage later in the path, but do you reckon bringing in R4 Kate B would be more valuable?

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

It's to make the initial rank up easier and the fury synergy seems like it could be quite handy for damage later in the path, but do you reckon bringing in R4 Kate B would be more valuable?
    It really depends on how confident you are i think. If you feel like you can ramp aegon without proximal and can play kate really well then it might be a good idea. But playing it safe isn't a bad choice either. I'm assuming you're taking the titania path. You don't really need anything that special for it iirc
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    If you take any of the first two paths yeah, however if you could throw a Kate or a Shuri in there it could save you some revives cause some fights are just way too expensive if you decide to brute force with Ægon. Is it doable though? Yeah 100% Ægon and Unitman remain undefeated. Is it the most efficient way? Imo no.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Boii bring in a doom or abs man, if you have, for cosmic fights, they'll save a ton of revives

Boii bring in a doom or abs man, if you have, for cosmic fights, they'll save a ton of revives

I was debating this, I have a r4 doom u reckon he would be more useful to me then using proxima?
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    I use the same team except no fury. Brought r4 doom for air walker. Took 2 revives but should had been 1.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★

I'm planning to ascend aegon before I go into it, but will this team be enough to get me through necro with like a limit of 100 revs?

Juggs for last 1%, prox for synergy, heimdall for extra chance and NF for 20% attack, any tips or suggestions would be appreciated aswell.

I just did an initial clear with that exact team. Except my Ægon was R5 ascended and Juggs was only a 5*. Definitely doable.

Slig said:

I just did an initial clear with that exact team. Except my Ægon was R5 ascended and Juggs was only a 5*. Definitely doable.

I've literally just ascended mine today, how many revives/units did you use and what path did you take?
    edited November 2023
    Titania path - easy one. With Valkyrie, air walker, etc.

Took about 1000 units but I didn’t play particularly well. I had just gotten aegon so I’m still not sure if I was using him optimally. Probably about 100 revives.

Grandmaster was the easiest fight. Phase 1 was a bit of a pain, but if you use aegon and mess up, just start wailing on him. You can often get some serious damage on him when he is at three bars waiting to throw the finishing blow. Juggs is great for phase 4. I used aegon in phase 3 with the reverse controls.

It took me all of the Titania fight and the aarkus fight to get him ramped. Had a bunch of times that heimdall didn’t trigger but must have been missing something with a node. First half is harder than the second half.
    Slig said:

It took me all of the Titania fight and the aarkus fight to get him ramped. Had a bunch of times that heimdall didn’t trigger but must have been missing something with a node. First half is harder than the second half.

It’s probably a single blow that would had KO aegon but heimdall saved you yet you didn’t lose the health, that is why you didn’t noticed. At least that is from my experience. If you noticed aegon have that lighting effect when heimdall save you, then you know it was used.
    Good point.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,140 ★★★★★
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    Aegon can 100% with some support staff, good luck in your completion, must be nice to have a 6* Aegon 😢
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★

I was debating this, I have a r4 doom u reckon he would be more useful to me then using proxima?
    Yes cuz I've heard the cosmic fights, especially air walker, is deadly, and not bringing proxime is just 5 more revives atmost, so bringing doom or kate really helps
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    @Mrwarren96 I’m with you - thinking of running a pretty similar team with two changes:
    1 - Wiccan instead of Juggs
    2 - Doom instead of Fury, although I’m really torn on this one
    zuffy said:

I use the same team except no fury. Brought r4 doom for air walker. Took 2 revives but should had been 1.

@zuffy My biggest debate is whether to do the easy path with Doom or Fury - for some reason I’m more worried about the air walker fight than most of the others, so was thinking I’d go the same route you did. Did you try any other paths with Fury and if so was it a noticeable difference?

Anyone else have any insight as to how much a difference dead Fury REALLY makes with a fully ramped up R5 Aegon and proxima along for the ride? I know the difference by the numbers obviously, just wondering how big a difference it makes practically.

@Mrwarren96 I’m with you - thinking of running a pretty similar team with two changes:

zuffy said:

@zuffy My biggest debate is whether to do the easy path with Doom or Fury - for some reason I’m more worried about the air walker fight than most of the others, so was thinking I’d go the same route you did. Did you try any other paths with Fury and if so was it a noticeable difference?

Anyone else have any insight as to how much a difference dead Fury REALLY makes with a fully ramped up R5 Aegon and proxima along for the ride? I know the difference by the numbers obviously, just wondering how big a difference it makes practically.
    No, I only did 1 path but I did the same path in my 2 accounts. The only differences was R4 doom in alt vs Ascended R5 doom for main account. Wiccan in alt and jugg in main account. I didn’t trust aegon for air walker in case I screw up. I know doom has the easy knockdown with his heavy and sp1 to power steal in case air walker’s power gain get out of control.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

zuffy said:

No, I only did 1 path but I did the same path in my 2 accounts. The only differences was R4 doom in alt vs Ascended R5 doom for main account. Wiccan in alt and jugg in main account. I didn’t trust aegon for air walker in case I screw up. I know doom has the easy knockdown with his heavy and sp1 to power steal in case air walker’s power gain get out of control.
    OK thank you @zuffy

How did you feel about Juggs vs. Wiccan?
    edited December 2023
    I did better with jugg. I never use Wiccan until now. 😂. Both are R3 btw.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    I plan to do my Necropolis completion run at some point, with the same team you posted (except Wiccan in place of Juggs) but, contrary to common practice, I plan to run the Red Goblin path. Perhaps thie ramp up will be slower in the first fight (or not) but the path fights, seem all to be able to be handled by Aegon relatively easily.

Just to throw another perspective to the matter. Good luck.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 ★★
    If i had to do the first path again (Titania & Guardian) i would bring Doom instead of fury, the vision aarkus and air walker fights were painful with aegon and doom handles those pretty well.

I didn't bring Doom for the other two paths of that section either, i'm probably a slow learner lol
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I put angela instead of proxima for the fury
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Proxima ain't dead wait at all after Aegon is ramped up, 25% fury potency ain't insignificant.
    Nick Fury is the dead weight here and can be replaced easily with Doom.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Greekhit said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Proxima ain't dead wait at all after Aegon is ramped up, 25% fury potency ain't insignificant.
    Nick Fury is the dead weight here and can be replaced easily with Doom.
    So agree with this. Reading through the thread I was wondering why people are against taking proxima but ok taking fury just for the 20% attack.
    To the OP, it’s definitely doable with your team. I brought Odin in place of fury with other 4 being same and it was my first time playing aegon as well.