**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Event

Yesterday on 29th November, 2023 the solo event got refresh and i saw that there is one new solo event came up which is for Platinum pools crystal and the objective was to play the incursion, so after seeing that event i started playing incursion and after sometime of playing i closed the game and thaught will resume after some time as soon as i started again i saw that the particular solo event whooshed away (went) how come that happen 🤔 anyone else faced the same issue???

Comments

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Everyone faced it
    The event was bugged from the start and Kabam pulled it to fix and re-release at a future date.

Here's what Miike posted about it yesterday...

There should also be a banner at the top of the forums announcing the same.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,991 ★★★★★
    I don't know how many more times I can say, "read the bright orange banner at the top of your screen." Someone screenshot this message and take over please
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I don't know how many more times I can say, "read the bright orange banner at the top of your screen." Someone screenshot this message and take over please

Reading is hard it seems.
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    As long as the same milestones return it'll be ok
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    Amir447 said:

As long as the same milestones return it'll be ok

Why would they change the milestones? The same event will return when its working properly.