Underground market end will be delayed?

MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 256 ★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
The Deadpool solo event had a bug , and was shut down, I was counting on the units from those cristals to buy stuff in the market , but it's supposed to end tomorrow and kabam still working on fixing the Deadpool event , will we get extra time in the underground market ?

Comments

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    It kinda was connected, it was a way for everyone to get units for cyber weekend
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

It kinda was connected, it was a way for everyone to get units for cyber weekend

Not really. The platinum pass also is a way to get units but the 300 units come way after cyber weekend. While i agree the point of having it around the time of cyber weekend is pre planned. The event itself is still detached to cyber weekend. They just hope that giving it around this time will encourage more unit spending and grinding but they are still exclusive and never promised to be in accordance of one another.
    True
    Welp guess I'll have to do necropolis with my aegon without the ascension, thx for answer bro
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Deadpool had no connection to Underground Market anyway, so answer is no extra time.
  • mmartin5817mmartin5817 Member Posts: 93
    I doubt it will be delayed but I wouldn’t doubt the deadpool event was canceled intentionally. Don’t worry, it’ll be back up in 5hrs when underground ends. Lol jk. I’m not sure but it wouldn’t surprise me just so we can’t get units for those deals.

I doubt it will be delayed but I wouldn’t doubt the deadpool event was canceled intentionally. Don’t worry, it’ll be back up in 5hrs when underground ends. Lol jk. I’m not sure but it wouldn’t surprise me just so we can’t get units for those deals.

Just another bug in a game full of thoses