AW Season and Banquet Overlap

VydraVydra Member Posts: 125 ★★
If we are supposed to be in our alliance on the 6th Dec to qualify for Banquet, how many hours do we have to make changes to our alliance member roster when alliance war season ends?

It seems to me that there’s a very very tight margin to bring in new members during that day. Or possibly no margin at all which means we are stuck with outgoing members. If this is the case, I believe it would be in the best interests of the community to have the 14 day requirement shortened - for alliances to make changes and for allianceless players to join their new alliance.

Banquet event is something majority of the community look forward to and I would hate if people missed out on it or alliances not being able to optimally prepare for other alliance modes.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,915 ★★★★★
    You won’t miss out on it. You will just need to wait to open crystals before the points will count in your new alliance. If you move 2 days after the 6th, you will need to wait 2 days after the event begins before you can contribute points. You will still get all rewards.
  • VydraVydra Member Posts: 125 ★★

You won’t miss out on it. You will just need to wait to open crystals before the points will count in your new alliance. If you move 2 days after the 6th, you will need to wait 2 days after the event begins before you can contribute points. You will still get all rewards.

Lol yeah, just saw Mike’s reply on another thread which I didn’t catch. Thanks for clearing it up!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★
    Can be bit better to shorten window to 7 days for this month tho, anyone have idea why there's 14d cooldown?