**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is unduped Thor good?

SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
I have a 4* unawakened Thor and was wondering if he's worth ranking up.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Before v12.0 nerf, Thor is Super-OP when dupped, and above-average undupped.
    After v12.0 nerf, Thor is demi-God tier when dupped, and average at best undupped.

zero7 is spotted on, Thor is nothing special undupped.

For me, when my 4* Thor is undupped, I bring him to 3/30 like all my other 4*, for Arena grinding. Dupped or undupped, all 4* at 3/30 are useful to make up arena roaster.

Once I dupped him, I have no hesitation to rank him to at leadt 4/40. However, I'll keep my T4cc for Hyperion, Medusa, Hela, and Angela ahead of Thor.

Good luck in your ranking up, hope you find his stun and damage very helpful once you dup him.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I have a 5/50 Sig 99 that I still use all the time.
    As for unduped I'd cap at 3/30 (arenas if you do them like mentioned above) . He's certainly not good at all, and remember even duped you gotta lay those 2 armor breaks down. If you can't he's very average
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    He will get you through content up to act 4, after that he has to be awakened. Once awakened he can be beastly.