Necropolis team

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
So i'm planning to build my team around my ascended Aegon. I'll take Heimdall,Proxima and Juggs for the last Grandmaster phase. For the last spot i'm between Nick Fury and Odin for his prefights. Who do you think is the best one?? NF or Odin?

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    I didn’t think about Odin giving the Aptitude for Ægon’s furies. Each fury at R4 gives 940 extra attack. 15% of that times three is only around 417 extra attack with all three furies stacked. Fury dead gives 20% attack boost. For my Ægon that’s about 1k extra attack. Fury seems like the better option unless my math or thinking is off.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★

I didn’t think about Odin giving the Aptitude for Ægon’s furies. Each fury at R4 gives 940 extra attack. 15% of that times three is only around 417 extra attack with all three furies stacked. Fury dead gives 20% attack boost. For my Ægon that’s about 1k extra attack. Fury seems like the better option unless my math or thinking is off.

Shock resistance and protection are also good
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Shock resistance and protection are also good
    Shock resistance useless unless there is passive shock. I might be wrong on some details but I believe the combo shields provide some sort of protection, which you get on every hit after a point
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I was actually wondering the same thing.
    I'm glad I read the forums before I asked the exact same question, haha

My Odin is R4, ascended so I'm wondering if he can actually help with any of the fights on top of helping aegon with the pre fights.

My fury is r4, not ascended and would be dead all the time anyways.

It's still a coin flip for me.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim Member Posts: 49
    edited December 2023

So i'm planning to build my team around my ascended Aegon. I'll take Heimdall,Proxima and Juggs for the last Grandmaster phase. For the last spot i'm between Nick Fury and Odin for his prefights. Who do you think is the best one?? NF or Odin?

I'm putting together the same team. I was thinking of using my seven star Shuri in the last spot, but if it's just a completion run, Aegon mostly has it covered anyway - I can R2 Shuri for exploration at a later date. So I was thinking about R2 7* America Chavez for Air Walker and perhaps one or two other fights.

What do people think? For an average player, Chavez or Nick? Or Doom? :tongue: