Please fix this Necro issue and compensation(maybe?)

I personally have done 3 paths of Necropolis. They were mostly fun but i find that during boss fight, at Phase 2 and 3 had faced this issue.

The Grandmaster Says’ rule just flashed by for just a split of second,
Yes we can pause the game to see what the rule is but cannot trace back whether GM says i should do it or not.

Not to mention several times mid-combo, paused to check what the GM says and the “improved” AI decided to fire his SP 0.1sec right after I resume fight.

I am not saying i’m the most excellent player but I have done practice with the GM before going in Necro and did certain planning before hopping in. Most revives prepared and used were pretty identical and as expected but the Nameless GM fight surprisingly costed me few more.

These problems made me have to pop around 5 to 10-ish more revives each runs than expected which costed me had to throw a total of few hundreds to near a thousand of units into revive.

At first I thought it was just a me issue for not focusing but this still happens on my second and third run.

And even i don’t have my runs recorded, but seeing youtuber like Swedeah also facing the same situation makes me decide to voice this out before my further runs.

Check out 2:40
https://youtu.be/ixeOqPrGfmE

More details:
1. Yes I also uses AEgon for GM fight Phase 1-3
2. I do not use BP relic so it is not “Physical Vulnerability” popping up covering GM’s game rules.

I personally do spend in the game oftenly if it is a skill issue, I’d accept it but apparently this time it is not.
Really don’t mind throwing units in crystals or mastery resets, cyber deals. And yes I’m already Valiant so there is no way for me to rush 100% before knowing this is getting fixed. Because if things go south, really can’t estimate the stash needed.

But at some point the exploration still needs to be done for the upgrade resources and for the sake of my account growth. (Yes, 2-3 generic and 7* Maestro I’m talking about you)

Think we should definitely need to get a compensation package of potions and revives used on GM phase 2-3 or maybe some unit back used on buying revives for this fight exclusively.

At this moment I’m saving up my units for Banquet Event while re-stocking my revives so probably won’t touch Necro before Christmas but still I’m hoping at least this issue get fixed soon and before me hopping into it again.
I surely think Kabam did a great job on designing this fun event, absolutely do-able but still needs to get some tiny issues fixed.

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Happened to me on the first day of release using aegon
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 ★★★★★
    Happened to me on every run through, it's annoying but I got by without much extra item usage but for an average or bad player that issue could easily cost tens more of revives.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    It's garbage, it should be fixed and they haven't said a thing.