Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Would Void be a good choice for Necropolis Air Walker

My thinking is that you'd let him get his galactus buff then just reverse his healing making it a relatively easy fight. I haven't seen anyone try this so I'm wondering if I'm missing anything?

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    Not a bad choice. It might work!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    Skwirker said:

My thinking is that you'd let him get his galactus buff then just reverse his healing making it a relatively easy fight. I haven't seen anyone try this so I'm wondering if I'm missing anything?

Maybe the power gain & unstoppable? Might take good rng to outrace those.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★
    Skwirker said:

Yes but it just takes a year to complete
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Skwirker said:

Yes but it just takes a year to complete
    If you put on AW FOTV and a petrify debuff it's game over.
    He might be one of the quickest options for the fight.
    The only problem is that's pretty much the only fight he will be used at the easy path at least.
    I thought it for my run, since I already had an r4 max sig Void, but decided to take Doom instead who would be useful for the other cosmic fights too and Dragon Man.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The issue I can see is that you want to be knocking down airwalker with sp1 to apply the debuffs but doing so will prevent the healing. And tbh the heal isn't that strong. Maybe a 5-7%?