**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Finally got a 6* Champ from Arena

I usually don’t bother, because it’s always such a high number to reach to get a 6* (especially a newer champ) and arena can feel very grinding when doing so. Kinda shocked I got in the top 400 for a 6* Chee’ilth. Stoked! Only needed around 77 mil & 357 matches!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 77 million is more than I'll ever do
  • Options
    JoneenyoJoneenyo Posts: 4

Congrats! 77 million is more than I'll ever do

I thought the same thing … it wasn’t as bad as I thought though. To be honest I figured I would’ve needed double that to get in the top 400, especially for a newer champ. I for sure won’t do it that often if ever again. 😂
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 868 ★★★
    It'll be interesting to see what the numbers will be for the Onslaught arena later this month.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★

It'll be interesting to see what the numbers will be for the Onslaught arena later this month.

Since vailiant can buy it so probably not as low as chel
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 162
    Hi. Can you give some tips on how to score that high? What team do you use for matches 1-15? And is there a limit on how many r4s, r3s, r2s, etc to have a good run?

I know it will be ambitious to grind for Onslaught because based on deep dive he will score high but I wanna know if I have a decent chance.