**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Simple things kabam can do to make bad champions viable

DISCLAIMER.
These are just my opinions.
I'm going to start with tech and mutant ( I'm worried it might be too long if I put all six classes)

Tech

Iron patriot : Each hit on his SP drains opponents power by 25%. If Sp2 drains opponents power until it reaches 0, opponents are inflicted with a stun that lasts for 5 secs.

Iron man : Arc overload triggers at 30% health and a new sp2. There are two strikes. First is a repulsor blast which places armor break and the second is a unibeam strike.

War machine : (Sig ability) Empty the clip stacks are reduced to 6 each and has % to trigger on every sp.

Hulk buster : Remove iron rage or move it to passive and replace it with veronica/ self repair. ( make something out of that, I'm not very creative :( ).

Vision AOU : Opponents suffer power lock for X secs everytime their power meter drops to 0 ( doesn't count at the start of the fight).

Green goblin ( maybe) : Sp1 has 100% chance to power drain.

Mutant

Colossus : Armor ups increases attack rating( for normal attacks, not specials)

Old man logan : Strength of regen is tied to power meter and gains a pacifism charge every ten hits.

Beast : Freestyle mode increases attack rating and bleed potency while acrobatic mode increase Armor( and if u want to, a chance to evade).

That's all for now. Feel free to leave your opinions down below :).

Comments

• VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    Whoops. I forgotten gambit ( that's how good he is).

Gambit : ( sig ability) prowess increases basic attack damage and crit damage as well and lasts X secs longer.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    edited December 2017
    I dont think that Vision (aou) needs power lock, however i came up with an idea.
    OG Vision: while above 50% health he syntesizes power and while below 50% he syntesizes health, since he can regen.
    AOU Vision: every hit received has a 3% chance to miss( cause he can alter his density as seen in the movies) this chance increases by a flat 1% for every 20sec up to 10% (excludes special attacks)