Time to rethink Quake & Magik as 6stars?

With 7 stars becoming easier to obtain...and taking them to R3 (R4 and 5 to follow next year or shortly thereafter), should Kabam consider making them 6 star champs? Or at the very least work on their health and damage stats as 5 stars...to combat the every growing health pools of 7 stars (specially when using them in AW)

Time to rethink Quake & Magik as 6stars? 54 votes

Make Quake & Magik 6stars
61%
SecondSkrillerRayhanIshaquepseudosaneAssumedNameAdvdzikidzikRiasGremoryIvarTheBonelessAyden_noah1Thorkicaptain_rogersPowerofpain1001Milan1405OldieeOMXUnlessNgoalong711Vedant_MehtaNogood22GoldenDad 33 votes
Leave Quake & Magik as 5stars, increase their stats
11%
HulkbusterN1Z2f6hQCoach_G1AlbertelVidi7Exo27 6 votes
Quake & Makig is too OP as is, leave them as is
27%
Ackbar67Justcause102ZeezooskrystolixEwell65SSS69o_oBen_15455JenskeDJack2634mbgibsonMiniMFPeregrinusToniXD_16HidereGalactikDonut 15 votes

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    Quake is never happening
  • Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
    Leave Quake & Magik as 5stars, increase their stats
    Maybe quake, although I doubt it. Magik's power control makes it almost impossible to lose any fight with her
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Quake will never happen. Less likely than a 7* herc which has a 0% chance. Yes the math is tricky but it has a less probable chance. Magic is probably 1%.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    I don't see how they can say no to either since the new champs have some crazy abilities or damage. I was never a Quake player but I know her value. They can just create nodes to stop her from being effective. I would love a Magik as a 6 or 7 star for sure. Her power control is what I love about her. It's time to bring both Quake and Magik up to par with the meta.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Exo27 said:

Maybe quake, although I doubt it. Magik's power control makes it almost impossible to lose any fight with her

It’s a debuff… I can think of 100 fights you can lose with it…
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    I think considering we have Hercules Quake would really not be that op anymore. She takes skill, won’t finish fights as fast so won’t really be a bg option and she also gets countered by true strike. She’s really not as strong as she used to be…
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Member Posts: 54
    Exo27 said:

There are so many game mechanics and nodes they can use to counter those two...

There's already champs who's basic kit counters both, regardless of nodes.

► MAGIC - numerous champs that are power control and/or debuff immune
    ► QUAKE - Weapon X for one has miss/evade counter built into his kit, and any champ with true strike. Plus if KABAM uses a node that grants invulnerability if attacker combo is below 15...if your quaking isn't up to point, you gonna get super frustrated if you keep getting clipped
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    Quake will probably never happen, but I’d enjoy a 6 star Magik
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 ★★
    I remember when Kabam said Scarlet With classic will likely never be released as a five/six star because she just shreds everything. Don't see a reason for Magik not to be released as 6 star, especially since 7 stars are here now and they are really powerful. As for Quake i'm not sure, i never played her well because of lack of skill and patience, but for Quake experts she would be really powerful as a maxed 6 star i guess...time will tell