**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Need to use t4cc (TECH) (Maxed capacity)

YouCantSeeMe2YouCantSeeMe2 Posts: 15
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Already have Vision & SL at 5/50 and Iron Patriot is my only tech 5* Champ.

Need to use t4cc (TECH) (Maxed capacity) 34 votes

Ultron
67%
thetaman23Golden_GuardianJohnPaulBusustakFireballs5SomeoneElseAfridMrbeast6000MSRDLDphillgreenFilmScorpionPrash1stMasterTroller42Jones979sidray33SnaggleAshburnGreenstrokeShaheerFIazTempest 23 votes
Howard the Duck
0%
Doctor Octopus
26%
Kenny292Fluffydragon2vg2782YouCantSeeMe2Anurag1606nameplasRCunhaHzoriJstew 9 votes
Rocket
5%
winterthurEcBatLFC 2 votes

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Ultron
    Doc oc duped? In polls like these it would reallu help if people would say if the specific champs are duped or not :wink:
  • Doctor Octopus
    Doc oc duped? In polls like these it would reallu help if people would say if the specific champs are duped or not :wink:

All Champs are Duped.
  • Doctor Octopus
    Would appreciate comments from people who have used both... I also have magik at 5/50 for power control along with vision and iceman at 5/50 for immunity ... making it tough for me to pick between ultron and Doc OC.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★
    Rocket
    I understand one round or path in Act 5 requires special to inflict damage. Rocket is the go to.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    That path is easy anyway. My r4 gamora could literally one shot them, Ultron is really good for poison and bleed paths I much prefer him to vision, hits harder and has healing, he's in my aq team for Abom and bleed path, sorry but I don't have doc oc to comment on though