**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forcé is recruiting!

FORCÉ is recruiting!

We have about 8-9 spots to fill, and we need you!

Looking for some active Paragon+ players to join FORCÉ! Ideally before Dec 6th so you can fully benefit from Banquet!

We do AQ often and AW sometimes, so if you're active and have Line to chat on, please comment here with your account name, top 3 champs & prestige! If you're worthy, you'll get an ingame friend request from one of us to invite you!

Also, please tell me your favourite cham in-game and why! :) nice little icebreaker! 😊

May the Force be with you, forums! 🔥

Comments

• Options
    ZamundaZamunda Posts: 2
    Have line if needed… Prestige 20k, IGN - Chuddley
  • Options
    benhunchobenhuncho Posts: 13
    edited December 2023
    Also have line, Prestige 17.9k IGN- benhuncho
    Favorite champs- namor, stealthy, mojo
  • Options
    Q26Q26 Posts: 2
    IGN: Awesome Q

I have line, am very active. Prior experience in p2 war and map8x5 epic mod aq. Prestige: 15.5k (took a 8 month break from the game). Ready to crush again. Favorite champ is Nim. Just a robotic beast
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    Thanks all! Have referred to our esteemed leader and we'll contact in-game :)
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    If you’re still looking sir Goblin, I have sent a request in game :) looking for a chill alliance during the holiday season
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Hi there, paragon with 13.7k prestige
    Ign : Ignieel
    Favourite champ hercules
  • Options
    Hi! My in game name is _Mugiwara_ and I am a Paragon player with 17.6 prestige. My top 3 champions are Galan, Dani Moonstar, and Future Ant-Man. My current favourite champ is Dani because she is pretty versatile and, if done right, she can shut down Fury's second life, which can be super annoying. I can download line without issues.
  • Options
    I would like to join if you still accept me

• Options
    I do have line, my ingame name is Pranker12346 and my prestige is 18.3k. Would love to join if there are still openings!