Options

YO! Red Skull is absolutely playable now! Good job, Kabam!

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hi, folks! Hope all is well!

So, a LOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago, I wrote a too-long post about Red Skull and how the kit was really close to being something that you could really work with — there was “stuff there.”

But again, that was a long time ago. As the buff program rose, I had renewed hope that the kit would get a look, but after a while with that process, I lost most of my hope.

But not all. When they announced that it was gonna happen, I knew it could actually be good, because the kit didn’t need a ton to make is usable — some DPS adjustments in the era of 7-stars, obviously, but mainly better ways to sustain the Armor Ups, especially if you’re someone who is really good at intercepting.

This buff accomplishes every single thing that the original intent of the kit was meant to do.

I phrase it that way because I don’t want to overstate it: This isn’t a groundbreaking, meta-altering buff. That’s not what I am saying.

I am saying that the kit is absolutely usable/viable as of now, 2023, in the age of 7-stars.

Check it out!

Comments

• Options
    JbismeJbisme Posts: 1
    Good write up. Appreciate the info. Just used him in areas and thought to myself, "Self, this champ seems fun to play." Gonna use him with all the synergy Champs I have with him.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Jbisme said:

Good write up. Appreciate the info. Just used him in areas and thought to myself, "Self, this champ seems fun to play." Gonna use him with all the synergy Champs I have with him.

Make a new thread Don’t bring back dead threads from two months ago
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Jbisme said:

That's a little harsh. No-one has ever defined what makes a thread 'dead'.

For my money, two months isn't excessive.

Six months would be.
    Jbisme said:

He is a lot better now. Much tougher on defense, and very playable. Have fun!
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Jbisme said:

I'd rather this than 4 to 5 different threads all discussing how much better he is after the buff. (and he is much better now)