**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Aegon Necropolis Masteries

AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
I’m already going to run Suicides + Fury duration masteries + 1 lvl despair and 1 lvl deep wounds.

I have enough cores to unlock 2 levels of Assassins or 2 more deep wounds. Which one would be better for Aegon?

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    I didn't use Sp2 often when I did my run. I found that I got more out of taking hits for furies than dealing with recoil
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Kt1 had an Aegon video and discussed masteries.

Don't use suicides right away, for one. I'm planning on opening up the extend fury, and I think assassin will be good.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,466 ★★★★★
    I used suicides and assassin primarily. I didn’t throw many sp2s so didn’t find that useful. I did drop all of my offensive masteries during the Titania fight and then rebuilt them after I got to 999 to max the ramp up in that fight.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★

I used suicides and assassin primarily. I didn’t throw many sp2s so didn’t find that useful. I did drop all of my offensive masteries during the Titania fight and then rebuilt them after I got to 999 to max the ramp up in that fight.

That is what I should have done. I normally run suicides anyway and didn't take them off for Titania and finished the fight too quickly without getting as ramped up as I would have liked
  • Options
    Sounds good, I’ll hold off on suicides until after Titania (maybe after vision depending on my combo count), then do the 2 levels in assassins

Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The extended fury duration is a must
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,466 ★★★★★

Agree. I maxed out extended fury and enhanced fury.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

I’m def running that one. Is the fury potency mastery worth it? I’m thinking of just doing max glass cannon instead
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

I’m def running that one. Is the fury potency mastery worth it? I’m thinking of just doing max glass cannon instead
    I had it and I liked it