**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

130k PI looking for 3.5-5m Ally

Got 8 champs rank 4, Two champs Rank 2 (five star) and 1 rank 3 five star.
Im active since i Arena Grind and Completing Act 4.
Looking for Alliance that daily finishes at least 3 maps of map 3.
Got immunity champs too and im not recoiler/suicider.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    hey man, we do maps 44433, AW occasinally, when AQ is not active. our SA score this week was top 6-20%, which we do biweekly but want to revert soon to weekly, our AQ score this week was 18mln in advanced tier, placed 2115.
    we'd be happy to have you.
    talk to me on line if you're interested. Line ID is cptvee, ingame nick VeeTeeTee
  • Options
    Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Add me on line we do 55533 id: b.brizee7147
  • Options
    SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    Hi, we do maps 55442 for AQ, tier 6/7 in AW (3x per week). SA weekly (6-20%), final milestones in all but arena-based milestones with no explicit minimums.

Also just an awesome group of people. Would love to chat more, please reach out to me on Discord (mosdef1981#0118) or on Line (mosdef1981), or look me up in game (SWGOH Mos Def). Have a spot for 1 at the moment, likely today only.
  • Options
    PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    Add me on Line: philbilly42
    Maps 4.4.4.4.3. this week.
  • Options
    tophertechtophertech Posts: 33
    Hey buddy, if you haven't made up your mind yet we are a 5 mil alliance looking to add a couple of members to our team. You and your brother are welcomed to join us we run AQ map 44332,AW, duels, 3 day completions, item use, and we hit S.A. on a weekly basis hit me up on LINE (ID is tophertech).

zifqbihcf30k.png

6octc24pdpyg.png