**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For when he comes 'I said BUB'

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
Ok. My prediction is that we will get him this year. Bleed immune at the LEAST maybe a small amount of regen. And definitely a wasp synergy (see the horrific blob vs wasp interaction) like...what's for dinner? 🤣🤣 Anyway. Which version would you like to see? I ommited the boxer in the movie because meh.

For when he comes 'I said BUB' 37 votes

OG (with a face kinda like mojo)
67%
MagrailothosAssumedNameSoSA__RemakeScopeotoe987OpandemonioSCP1504MoeyTehrItsClobberinTimeLeoZedSpideyFunkoXguard77Sceptilemaniac2SchnoodleThanos101010The_0wenpusLicky13579rebel_AxewVijay_33Elite13 25 votes
Animated Mohawk/Jean jacket punk
10%
FeuerschwerDarkknight_94Wasy1GalactikDonut 4 votes
Newer trucker bear style (iykyk)
21%
Pandingocaptain_rogersTripleBMrSakuragiMarvelfan30KEKOAVivesectorHulkbusterno 8 votes

Comments

• Options

Face kinda like mojo? You dissing my handsome boy?😭

Hahaha. Oh lord which ones your big handsome man cause mojo be straight creepin with them clamps
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Either this or the og
  • Options

Either this or the og

I agree. But I'd lean towards the newer trucker style just because we have a lot of og. But still. It's used a lot because it works
  • Options
    edited January 6
    Ok. Apparently I accidentally predicted this but he HAS to win THE BLOB IS COMING!!! So that being said. Will we get our chunky spandex boi? I'll be so upset if he doesn't win! DO YOUR JOB, VOTE BLOB!!