**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Alliance War season 46 - Loyalty removal

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Can someone clarify the announcement? It seems they removed loyalty rewards for the map and instead moved them into 1) the war victor crystal that also awards other things and 2) loyalty rewards per fight.

The first doesn't guarantee loyalty since there are other drops too and the second also doesn't guarantee loyalty because what if you only have to take 4 fights in aw? In higher tier alliances this is common, I'm only plat 2 but it has happened multiple times that my path needed me to take in 3 champs that weren't fit for the mini's.

I could be wrong because when I check in game the rewards are already updated and they don't show on the initial war screen but they do show when you click the "view rewards" button. But in the announcement the battlegroup rewards win tables also don't show loyalty rewards. I really don't want to lose 72,6k loyalty per aw win because I need it to buy boosts etc. Hoping that I'm wrong and loyalty rewards stay the same or get buffed.

Comments

• Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 222 ★★

You’re wrong, loyalty is still here. However, I wonder if adding old crystals is a bug or Kabam decided to buff them and reintroduce
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Any Kabam post for rewards buff/change?
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★

You’re wrong, loyalty is still here. However, I wonder if adding old crystals is a bug or Kabam decided to buff them and reintroduce

That is literally what I said.... see: "I could be wrong because when I check in game the rewards are already updated and they don't show on the initial war screen but they do show when you click the "view rewards" button."

It's probably a visual thing that only the first 4 rewards can be displayed in the small first screen. As for the old war victor crystal, it is not mentioned in the season 46 post so I guess it's a bug.
    PT_99 said:

Any Kabam post for rewards buff/change?

You can check it out here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353792/alliance-war-season-46-update