**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 64
    Sheesh! I’m sure Kabam has something coming up in the new year for the rewards to be this underwhelming after criticism from Cyber weekend.

For a paragon+ there’s not much benefit in my opinion - just need gold and ISO 8 to rank champs other than that… I’m not fussed. I have T3A and T6 Basic from grinding battlegrounds. Why waste units when I can easily access them in game.

Either way, we get free stuff in the calendar and I guess that’s the only W from this.

Happy holiday MCOC community.
  • Options
    Seaweed44Seaweed44 Posts: 14
    Every event this year has been better than this. I’m disappointed that I grinded for valiant to get less than mediocre rewards. Paying more and getting less than last years banquet? Im good. I really hope these rewards are changed. They don’t even have to be game breaking, just better in general.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

These rewards make no sense, in the solo event
    Last year 1 t3 alpha was 60000 points at 4000 points a crystal
    This year it’s 58800 at 2800 points a crystal
    So last year was 15 crystals this year is 21

If they did the crystals for 200 units each then it would be fine.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    edited December 2023
    It feels like they’ve toned down the rewards for paragon+ because of the road to the crypt rewards we’ll receive next month
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 656 ★★★★
    So GBC probably is going to cost the same. However, the points are worse, rewards don’t match the current meta, and the only hope for FTP or light spenders is for a blessing from RNGesus in the GBC.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Jseakin81 said:

How long does a member have to be in the alliance to participate in the event? Is it 14 days? Thanks !

**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
    To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.