**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

TECH champ Upg DR.Octopus

Hello Gamers!

Below r my tech champions squad. Need suggestions on which heroes to focus on. I am currently at act 7.3.2.

Duped Dr Octopus today, and was wondering should I push him to R2 or just focus on PeniParker for R3. I am heavily depended on Warlock for quests and Peni Parker for BGs.

I definitely need a strong tech champ, please share ur suggestions.

What js best rotation for Dr octopus? Appreciate ur thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    You got fam
    He is the best tech champ in the game currently
    Just look some videos on him
    He can easily counter a lot of champs
  • Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 72
    I love warlocks degen when opponent tries to heal. As octopus too hav heal block and gain health, thought of focusing as I duped him! @captain_rogers. I use antman mostly for BG and AQ AW. SP2 BEFORE charging to sp3 and then sp1
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,650 ★★★★★
    Focus on FAM. Good choice on warlock.

Side note - good post. We can actually help with the info you've provided.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★

I love warlocks degen when opponent tries to heal. As octopus too hav heal block and gain health, thought of focusing as I duped him! @captain_rogers. I use antman mostly for BG and AQ AW. SP2 BEFORE charging to sp3 and then sp1

Yes fam lack some utilities but he is one of the biggest tech nuke and great power control champ + you can tank entire combos with him when duped