**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

not another anime reference

hey guys are we getting another arena with the plat pool crystals in the month of December ?

Comments

• Options
    Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    No. It’s shard arenas for everyone and deadpool incursions event for Paragon & Valiant players I think
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★
    I think it's stupid, progression locking the anime reference event to paragon+ when it was cavalier last year. Kabam continuing to show they don't care about those under paragon level.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★

I think it's stupid, progression locking the anime reference event to paragon+ when it was cavalier last year. Kabam continuing to show they don't care about those under paragon level.

you’re missing the phrase “slap in the face”
    tb is the new cavalier
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

They did geared banquet towards tb and below tho
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 195 ★★

i doubt that we had the incursion platinumpool event last year
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

First of all, last year we didn’t have an incursions event like this, just the arena and BGs. Second of all, there should be incentive to push to new progressions, if there was nothing paragon exclusive then people wouldn’t push to paragon