New Legends Title opportunity Dec 2023

I got the game in message about timed runs in side quest giving you a shot at a Legend title.

But for the life of me I cant find any reference to it at all !!!

Comments

• Black1Adam1Black1Adam1 Member Posts: 9
    Plus I deleted the in game message before reading it properly ...Doh!
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Member Posts: 176
    Time attacks are every month
    It’s basically the fastest 100 times to fully explore Proven and Conqueror difficulty within the first 2 weeks of the EQ content launch.
    If u place top 100 you’ll get a legends title
    Thanks for that , but I have been searching the posts from Kabam about this months events and cant find reference to it , where do i need to look (not for the info you have given me what i needed to know , just for my peace of mind!)
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Member Posts: 176
    @Black1Adam1 search up MCOC time attack on Google and it will come up with the forum post.

Usually a good time for a legends run is 2h30 to be safe. I did mine with R4 Wasp
    Fandabbiedozie , Thanks!!
    BTW I thought that this was a new thing this month, I have obviously been asleep for the last 5 years!!
  • MarrzzMarrzz Member Posts: 4
    @LordScatsbury i think i did mine in just under if not bang on 3 hours
  • @Black1Adam1 search up MCOC time attack on Google and it will come up with the forum post.

Usually a good time for a legends run is 2h30 to be safe. I did mine with R4 Wasp

I just finished my run with a rank 5 maxed ascended Herc. Final time was 2 hours and 15 min. Hoping that’s good enough. Saw somewhere that someone missed it last month with that time …