**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What's Toad Good For?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
Just pulled a 6 star Toad, wondering what he's good for, and if I should rank him up. Any tips would help!

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Kt1 just posted a video on his top 10 mutants.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 ★★★
    I might be in the minority, but I absolutely love using him. Prowess, regen, great against debuff shrugging skill champions. It definitely requires some rng, but he can cancel out Fury's 2nd life
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 129
    Big fan of toad. Probably the best nick fury killer. Works well for all of the skill class. He's really good against champs that can heal too. Heals and prowess are passive so mystics don't automatically break him. Does well in the monthly Eq. Down side is he's very weak against tech champs, more so that other mutants as his prowess fuel some, his heals fuel others.

I wouldn't say he's a top champ but he definitely has a place. I think kt1 put him as the 8th or 9th best mutant. I'd probably put him up maybe a spot or two from that.