**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

9 Days of Twitch Giveaways - Starting December 11th

2»

Comments

• Options
    I won a give away but nothing happen and there is a space in my game name as compare to twitch name am I lost my reward???
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    Give him a day - I got a “whisper” right after the following days stream
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,724 ★★★★★
    Honestly I’m waiting for the MySpace stream giveaway along with @willrun4adonut and @DNA3000 and @Demonzfyre

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,510 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Honestly I’m waiting for the MySpace stream giveaway along with @willrun4adonut and @DNA3000 and @Demonzfyre

Dr. Zola

Good ole days that taught me html coding.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Good ole days that taught me html coding.
    What a time to be alive. It was Geocities sites for me lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,417 ★★★★★
    AOL chatrooms is where it's at.
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Im curious..I wasn’t really paying attention to the stream but I saw yesterday they gave away bishop a 2018 champ and today venom the duck another 2018 champ..any reason why there wasn’t a 2019 today
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,703
    Frnkielo said:

Im curious..I wasn’t really paying attention to the stream but I saw yesterday they gave away bishop a 2018 champ and today venom the duck another 2018 champ..any reason why there wasn’t a 2019 today

Jax pressed a wrong button, somewhere along the way.
  • Options
    FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Frnkielo said:

So is tomorrow 2019 or we going to 2020
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Frnkielo said:

Kabam Jax said:

Frnkielo said:

So is tomorrow 2019 or we going to 2020
    Tomorrow is a Saturday, so..