Dear Kabam Devs

I really love Vox. He's incredible and was clutch for me in Necropolis. But why on earth does he have the direct damage on buff nullification? It makes him unusable in incursions, where I think he could shine. It punishes him to the tune of death in fights that aren't ideal for cosmics, but you can push through (i.e. tranquility node, buffet, etc). There are so many nodes that punish buffs already, which is fine. But then Vox dies, not just loses his buffs. The mystic class already dominates him and would continue to dominate him. I can't see any reason why he needs that punishing aspect of his kit. There are a lot of places I want to bring him, but can't.

And before the trolls come in and say, "just don't use him there," that's not the point I'm making. There are a lot of places you have fight(s) that you need to just bully through bc you can't have perfect options for everything. My request is to remove that one piece of his kit. Removing it doesn't add anything to him offensively, and it makes him a mid tier defender rather than mystic cheese.

At the very least, can someone from the Dev team explain why it was put there in the first place? I have tried to figure out the balancing aspect, but really can't seem to understand it.

Thanks!

Comments