Good Things About MCOC

NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
After the news on the banquet event, I thought that now would be a good time to think about the good things about MCOC. What do you like about the game?

Comments

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★
    BG's is fun most of the time
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    I personally love community driven stuff like Necropolis or a new chapter of story content. Where the whole community kinda gets together and discusses potential options for fights and strategies. It's always really fun!

I also love the sense of progression in the game, although running out of champs, gold, ISO, whatever gets annoying at times. It's so satisfying when you finally get that last piece to rank up a champ or to tackle a "roster check" in content!
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy the story, for me, its a part of the magic of the game and adds a lot, the plot is really interesting, and the bosses are so cool, even more so lately, with these Corrupted champs
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Road to the crypt is one of the bestest thing kabam have done. Free op rewards is just for giving kills and necropolis completion. I personally liked it so much. Even I didn't feel bad for banquet just because of road to the crypt reward.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Aside from AQ and SQ I enjoy most of everything else. Story content is fun when it comes out, necropolis was great, EQ will always just be eh but I love the gauntlet, AW last season was a blast, and battlegrounds is still super fun. Worst part of the game for me is definitely the lazy SQ’s they keep putting out
  • NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
    I personally enjoy the story and the sense of progression. I love the feeling of getting a new champion or ranking up a champion or completing another quest in the story. I also enjoy seeing the story continue to unfold in new acts, even 9 years later.
  • Bebeto_CorunhaBebeto_Corunha Member Posts: 23
    The game is definitely great and moving in the right direction. I say this as an average level veteran player, staking in Act 7 and as a Thronebreaker, who only plays FTP without goals and with the sole objective of distracting myself and having a good time.

From this perspective, it seems to me that:

- The Banquet event is still great and will serve to give a boost to the account, so that you can expand your "wardrobe" and have more opportunities in the different game modes (especially in BG).

- The BG, now that big cheaters have been banned in waves, is a fair, honest game mode that allows you to get a good handful of interesting items at a low cost. If they manage to ensure that this game mode does not become a huge bore (preparations take longer than combat), with more agile mechanics similar to the arena, it will be a very top mode.

- Relics don't break the game, but they serve the purpose of giving a small boost in battles.

- There are more and more interesting side events. In my opinion the coolest are the ones that have been in the last two months, based on achieving milestones and not just completing missions.

- The reworking of old characters. They tend to excite and interest me more than the releases of new characters (very good job with the Original Hulk or the Original Iron Man).
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
    Regardless of how the game is doing, the community always stays active
  • KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    I really love the story I enjoy hard fights and newer challenges it’s a great game just in a bit of community unrest right now