**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Ground rules for Fighting against the new defender AI(not another complaining post)

With the new changes available in game from early November, the fights are more consistent (may not be to the liking of many).

Some ground rules:
1. Patience is a virtue, the fights are going to be long and slow.
2. AI would not let you parry always during the initial stride, it would start with a block like most of us do
3. Avoid relying on punishing heavies and SPs. The responding time from AI had reduced significantly and most likely you'll be intercepted.
4. NEVER charge-in when the AI has a bar of power. You'll be intercepted for sure.
5. Making the AI throw a special would require more effort, keep trying. When AI has more than 2 bars of power, the effort required is further increased.
6. After throwing in your specials, do not let your guard down. As I mentioned earlier, their response time has reduced, and so any lag would ensure eating a full combo to face.

PS: Once in 20(approximately< 5%) fights, we can encounter input drops, causing the attacker to stay still, live with it. I faced this mostly while using energy based attackers like sorcerer supreme, magneto..

Since this post is for mid and lower progression level players, feel free to add your inputs.

Comments

• Options
    WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Posts: 31
    Missed to add this, Dexing is normal. So to end this part, fighting the defenders has never been more lively and interactive.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    #3 and #4 are crazy. I’m actually severing my ties slowly with the game sooner than later. The fun is all dead now for me. It’s not a skill issue anymore. AI can do everything I can’t do, because I’m not damn robot.

AI can even do “half dashes” like they can just nope out as they were just in the middle of their dash, that you can never do. So it’s complete bs and plus Kabam pretending like they have no idea how “AI” is becoming this smart… It’s software, it’s not miracle. You wrote it.

Plus banquet event and their ignorance to all of the issues…
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Another thing I’ve found very weird was actually about someone who was cussing (devs?) in the forum. They banned him for 30 days but then took away his ascended hercules.

I find it weird that they can easily manipulate single account to their liking even it was because of an offense. There doesn’t seem to be a general, streamlined process to handle situations like this. This could also mean they can do whatever they want (change probabalities for certain account so they can never get certain heroes), etc. Where’re the boundaries?
  • Options
    Just to be clear and to clarify, this post was intended to help mid and lower level players to handle the changes in fights. Cheers👍
  • Options
    Do not let the infuriate buff fool you. The defender just becomes amazing at light intercepts.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    My only problem is why AI is charging in, throwing specials before they're fully up on ground or before they recovered from their animations?
    What's even the point of animation if AI is going to continually cancel it into some next move.

Like 7 out of 10 times, AI will charge in immediately after they hit the ground from heavy or special, what?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    I don't mind long fights when they're intended to be long, baiting a special for 3-5 minutes is not fun, it is not interactive and it just stops me playing modes I don't need to play. Other issues are fine, teething issues will always be a thing, but having AI actively holding specials 90% of fights for minutes at a time, and usually backing you into a corner, should not happen. Especially when the second they hit sp3 then insta launch, if they held that special too it would be at least consistent instead of "we put all or nothing on every fight lel"
  • Options
    1 more rule: If the defender has let the guard down and is open to be attacked and you would require a medium to charge in, then DO NOT give in to that temptation. If you end up charging in, one of the 2 things will happen for sure
    1. You'll be intercepted upfront
    2. You'll be introduced to a solid half back draft intercept.