Kabam Need to Slow Down

NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
Kabam need to slow down. We already have 7*R3 resources, and only a year ago we didn’t even have 6*R5s. Even Conqueror players can get 7*s now if they spend enough in the Banquet event. If Kabam keep on adding more and more resources, in a few years we’ll be on 12*s. Kabam need to give us a while to appreciate what we have currently before throwing more and more at us. I thought that the addition of relics and ascensions would help Kabam to spread out the release of new rarities and resources, but they only seem to be released faster with each update. I know that Kabam probably won’t read or listen to this, but I just wanted to say it,

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    I want a 12s Kingpin.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Nosrep said:

Kabam need to slow down. We already have 7*R3 resources, and only a year ago we didn’t even have 6*R5s. Even Conqueror players can get 7*s now if they spend enough in the Banquet event. If Kabam keep on adding more and more resources, in a few years we’ll be on 12*s. Kabam need to give us a while to appreciate what we have currently before throwing more and more at us. I thought that the addition of relics and ascensions would help Kabam to spread out the release of new rarities and resources, but they only seem to be released faster with each update. I know that Kabam probably won’t read or listen to this, but I just wanted to say it,

Well tbh they going at normal pace tbh as every star should be 3 years to 4 years as a new star drops when the previous is at a r4 and the resources to either r5 or r2 the next star drops when it was 6s it came when act 5.4 dropped which had 5k 6 star shards and it had t5b and t2a which could do a r5 5 now same as 6s but if i recall they said 7s was a bit late than normal but its still the same, so when 7s this time reach r5 we should be 2 years into 7s but this would be the 1 year of a new catalyst that they like to do of each year adding a new catalyst for banquets and cyber.

so there really on schedule but 7s will probs be slowed down as they said we wont see many r3 7s for about 6 months+ meaning we wont hit r5 7s till 2025 but 8s wont drop til 2026 or later depending how long they stretch out the 7s resources as we know each new rank now they will delay getting too many or they will be forced to do a new star as kabam said.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Nosrep said:

Well damn. This is getting ridiculous. Conquerer's have no need for 7*'s. If they can get them now, then what's the point of having progression titles?
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They said that they’re going to try to draw out the 7* r3 lifespan
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Good news - if you aren’t in the top 90 in banquet… you competing for thronebreaker rewards. Is that slow enough? They threw the event in reverse.