Week 2 SQ target?

Who’s the week 2 target for SQ?

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Hulk
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 210 ★★
    Hulk, search huke ryan
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    @Zeezoos can you post a pic of the Summoner profile because...

• randamusrandamus Member Posts: 17
    It's Hulk - just use Hulk in a side quest or easy EQ.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 210 ★★
    edited December 2023
    @obsidiman, as @randamus said it’s better to do eg. RTTL with Hulk than do duels (my bad).

My original post got some spaces stripped out, if you search “huke” you’ll find it.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Search 123

You'll see a 1 star Hulk
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I was hoping that a hulk against hulk match would give 2 points. It doesn‘t…
  • randamusrandamus Member Posts: 17
    @obsidiman - the Halls Of Glory side quest is easy and doesn't take any energy. I used a 4* Hulk and cleared the Hard level with no problem.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    you can use Hulk, iHulk and Joe Fixit, probably Hulk Rags and Overseer too. Just slap them in a team and stomp through an easy daily quest a couple times.

(bet the other ones are Iron Man OG/IW, SIM and Hulkbuster and Cap OG/IW/WW2 and Civil Warrior)
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    randamus said:

@obsidiman - the Halls Of Glory side quest is easy and doesn't take any energy. I used a 4* Hulk and cleared the Hard level with no problem.

Yeah. I always forget that the objective is fight against or use the champion to fight. I was doubling up on my daily objective and wanted a super easy Hulk to duel.

But I cleared Halls of Glory with my 5* and had the objectives cleared in about 5 min.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★

you can use Hulk, iHulk and Joe Fixit, probably Hulk Rags and Overseer too. Just slap them in a team and stomp through an easy daily quest a couple times.

(bet the other ones are Iron Man OG/IW, SIM and Hulkbuster and Cap OG/IW/WW2 and Civil Warrior)

Hulk Rags works, Overseer doesn't.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Nacho Libre.

"It's for fun."