**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

How can i be good in this game like the rest of you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,225 ★★★★★

And don't be afraid to use units. Some people pride themselves on never using units for content.

My advice is to only use units for masteries, if you have to make choices on how to use them.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,225 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Step 1: Watch MSDs videos
    Step 2: Tell yourself "that seems easy, I can do that too"
    Step 3: Fail
    Step 4: repeat steps 1-3
    Step 5: profit

Ha. I would add that watching the very best players like MSD will give you good advice, but you cannot expect to match their level of play. Some people are just better at gaming, and professional YouTubers have lots of time to practice.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Swipe , swipe , swipe , tap , tap , tap left , right.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    In all honesty just don’t get intimated by the game. Whether the defender has PI of 1,000,000 or 2,000 just hop into the content try your best no one plays flawlessly
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    The best advice I can give is uninstall now before it’s too late.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,662 ★★★★

Work your way through these videos. Dork Lessons was once the epitome of "How to..." videos in MCOC and the early trainings especially are still the benchmark. Some details might be out of date (you cannot parry-stun a contact special anymore...) but the basic details are still very relevant.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    Gotta take your time and enjoy the journey