Where are the 7 star relics!!?

WaybigWaybig Member Posts: 81
There is no reason for your absurd childish behavior! We should have gotten these 75 years ago....

Comments

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    Cry more
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    Waybig said:

There is no reason for your absurd childish behavior! We should have gotten these 75 years ago....

Who’s the child?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Since MCOC is on year 9, if you wait for 66 more years, the 7 star relic will be available. Good to see that you can predict the future.
  • WaybigWaybig Member Posts: 81

Cry more

Look who's talking

Waybig said:

Who’s the child?
    No I'm not doing this with you!

Since MCOC is on year 9, if you wait for 66 more years, the 7 star relic will be available. Good to see that you can predict the future.

That might be true in a parallel universe
    Waybig said:

This is based on your facts. Didn't you say we should have gotten 7 star relics 75 years ago. So 75 minus 9 (current life of MCOC) equals 66. Math is pretty simple when it comes to subtraction. Good luck with your wish.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    instajail

Waybig said:

This is based on your facts. Didn't you say we should have gotten 7 star relics 75 years ago. So 75 minus 9 (current life of MCOC) equals 66. Math is pretty simple when it comes to subtraction. Good luck with your wish.
    Once again yes I did but there is no excuse for your absurd childish behavior you act just like kabam and there longevity of the 7 star relics of 1080 champion varieties taking too much time! You are a great example of a bad student. I want you out of my class ASAP!
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    7* relic? we get 50 6* relic shards in the highest lv of side quest and here you ask for a 7* ? brother you are 5 years soon
    Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Once again yes I did but there is no excuse for your absurd childish behavior you act just like kabam and there longevity of the 7 star relics of 1080 champion varieties taking too much time! You are a great example of a bad student. I want you out of my class ASAP!
    I act the same way you are acting. I'm guessing you can dish it but can't take it. Good to know that you have feelings like everyone else. Just a little to fragile but everyone is different afterall.